Do I Qualify?
Do you qualify for a clinical trial?
One of the best ways to determine whether you qualify for a clinical trial at The CRCNJ is to take part in a memory screening. Memory screenings are offered at no cost to you.
If you are aged 50 years or older, screening for memory or other cognitive impairment should be part of your annual overall health regimen for many important reasons, including:
- Establishing a baseline of your cognitive abilities and memory
- Determining if further clinical evaluation is necessary
- Enabling you and your physician to take a proactive approach to your brain health
- Educating yourself about your brain health and memory, allowing you to monitor any cognitive health changes
- Determining if you would qualify to participate in a clinical trial
After a thorough evaluation and review of the results of your no cost memory screening, you will be notified if you qualify for a clinical trial. Additional screening procedures are required for trials.
Scheduling your screening is easy.
Contact us using the form on this page or call 973-850-4622 to schedule your 45-minute no cost memory screening.
We’ll Review and Conduct Additional Testing
At your scheduled appointment, we will review your medical history and administer a standardized test battery.
Then Provide You with Feedback and Options
At the end of the screening, we will provide you with feedback about your testing results, potential clinical and research options, and send a brief summary to your physician if requested.