Group therapy sessions are led by a licensed psychologist with a specialization in aging and brain-behavior relationships. Benefits of participation include:
- A safe environment to share thoughts, feelings, and concerns
- Connection with others who may be in a similar situation
- Development of coping strategies
- Understanding of symptoms and changes in behavior
- Establishment of a support system
If you think that group therapy may benefit you, please contact us at 973-850-4622. We are here to assist both patients and caregivers.