Group therapy sessions are led by a licensed psychologist with a specialization in aging and brain-behavior relationships. Benefits of participation include:
- A safe environment to share thoughts, feelings, and concerns
- Connection with others who may be in a similar situation
- Development of coping strategies
- Understanding of symptoms and changes in behavior
- Establishment of a support system
If you think that group therapy may benefit you, we are here to assist both patients and caregivers. We offer support groups for both.
Click here to make an appointment or call 973-850-4622 to learn more about how The CRCNJ can help.