Dear Valued Patient,
During the coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic, we will continue to see Research Participants in the office. For such in person visits, we are taking all precautions, including:
- Limiting the number of people (staff and patients) in the office at a time
- Screening for COVID19 symptoms or exposure prior to entering the office, including taking temperatures
- Keeping front door locked so that participants may be brought directly to exam rooms to avoid touching doorknobs or congregating in the waiting room
- Staff utilization of masks and gloves when interacting with patients
- Increased handwashing and sterilization of surfaces
- Opening windows and doors when able, in addition to relying on our standard HEPA air filter system
Our staff will be in touch with all research participants prior to their scheduled appointments to confirm the visit or to discuss alternatives.
In addition, we are offering the following options:
Fee for Service Clinic appointments via telehealth. We are pleased to provide this option for selected services while in-person visits are not advised. You will need a computer or cell phone that has a camera and links to the internet. You do not need to download any special software. We will send you a link to click at the time of the appointment. CMS Medicare has approved full coverage for these appointments as have many private insurers, but you should check with your carrier as well.
No Cost services online and via telehealth. We will maintain no cost services via telemedicine and our website, including:
- No Cost Memory Screens
- Education about Research
- Free video programs on topics such as Healthy Brain Aging, Status of Alzheimer’s Research, Using Technology to stay connected
- Your Life, Your Story – an opportunity to be interviewed by a high school student who will write your life story to be shared with you and your healthcare provider to better your healthcare options
Please contact our office at 973-850-4622 with any questions. We hope everyone stays safe and healthy!