Join Dr. Michelle Papka and a host of other experts…
A Day to Remember: A conference for those living with Memory Loss
Saturday, March 24th, 9-12:30 pm, Registration at 8:30 am, Bouras Auditorium, Overlook Medical Center, 99 Beauvoir Ave, Summit, NJ 07091
Presented by Atlantic Neuroscience Institute
Bring your questions, we rounded up the experts…
Join us for some informal Q & A sessions on these important topics. All sessions are free but advanced reservation is required. All programs are being held at 1:00 p.m. at the CRCNJ, 195 Mountain Avenue, Springfield, NJ.
- Getting Your Loved Ones the Care They Need — April 17, 2018
Speakers: Carol Katz, and Dina Frauwirth, Adult Care Senior Advisor
RSVP by: April 11
- To Move or Not to Move? Strategies and Practical Tips — June 12, 2018
Speaker: Pat Plante – Coldwell Banker
RSVP by: June 6
- The Role of Diet & Supplements for Healthy Brain Aging — September 18, 2018
Speaker: Richard Podell, M.D., MPH, Clinical Professor at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
RSVP by: September 12
- Elder Law Issues, POA, Health Proxy, Estate Planning and More — October 16, 2018
Speaker: Gretchen Ohlig, Esq.
RSVP by: October 10
- Financial Investment in the Face of Aging, Retirement and Dementia Care — November 13, 2018
Speaker: James P. Carle, Vice President and Senior Financial Advisor
RSVP by: November 7
The program is open to all CRCNJ patients and their families as well as the community at large. Space is limited so reservations are required.
Reserve today by calling the CRCNJ at 973-850-4622.
March 19, 10:30, Strategies for a Healthy Brain, Parsippany Library 449 Halsey Rd, Parsippany.
RSVP Kerrie Jones 973-887-5150
April 27, 1:30, Sage Elder Care, 290 Broad St, Summit,
RSVP Amy Stuart 908-273-5554
May 1, 11:30, Sommerville/Bridgewater YMCA, 2 Green St, Sommerville,
RSVP Valeria Tenreiro 722-4567 X627